Ethereal Masters Ethereal Masters

this brings back alot of memories, i always love that mini game in FF, u just perfectised it.
please make a sequel, maybe more detailed graphics.

Snail Bob 3 Snail Bob 3

one of the very best flash games i ever played, amazing animations, interface, music and sound effects, the only thing that i thought needed work was the intro story art.
very few stuff that i "ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!"

CP6 CP6

very interesting concept!
love the game! want to see more

Moonlit Moonlit

preloader at least for a 9MB game

Leap Mario Leap Mario

good job needs some power ups, loved the background, the sprite animation wasnt feeling ok when mario lands and hitTest the ground, i think also u forgot a goomba animation on the top right part of the stage, this can be perfect but i think it needs some more work, keep it up ;)

Marly - Interactive Demo Marly - Interactive Demo

very good game but on the first level some how i got through the wall behind the door that says space bar and the gecko kept floating and couldnt jump or do anything and was stuck there..
good job, waiting to see more of this

Dizimz responds:

Thank you kindly for the compliments, That is quite the glitch we got there though!
Do you think its possible to recreate it? When we test it, we will play the game differently from the typical player, so it is easy for us to miss massive errors!

Please email me - marlythegecko@gmail.com, or PM me on NG if you could be so kind,
please let us know what browser you're using, what OS, what version of that browser and what version of flash player.

Again it is greatly appreciated!

The Zombie Feeder The Zombie Feeder

loading bar?

First Real Shoot em Up First Real Shoot em Up

nice

just needs to make it more unique and original.. like adding some more graphic icons for the power ups and and background graphics..
or making a crazy dock for the health bar and power up indicator,,
needs more originality mate!
keep it up ;)

The Tehnoobshow Videogame The Tehnoobshow Videogame

Very Impressive

i loved the idea very much!!
very nice battle engine!,
but u need to work on
1-making it more good looking
2-redraw the arrows in a cool way like bloody style or whatever, and the moving circle too.
3-make a little deeper story.
4- u should make a Ready Go pause screen b4 battle so u can actually prepare for battle .
5-make a new attack animation if player gets the three arrows intime + an AWESOME!! text!!.
6- try to make it a bit faster each lvl to make it a bit harder , so it doesnt get boring.

I Hope i helped mate , and i really liked it!
cant wait to see more from ya
Peace..

Space Shooter - Tutorial Space Shooter - Tutorial

very usefull

good always welcome a tutorial but could be better with some samples
anyways good job mate!

AmyMation responds:

Thanks for the review, i'll keep that in mind in future.